Monday, April 21, 2008

Intro

Hello. I am Ted. This is my blog. If you are reading this, then you probably know who I am already so I won't bother going through a life story. If you don't know me and were looking to read a post about my life story, I'm sorry.

Topics that I may discuss here on the blog will generally fall into one of the following categories.
  • Things I Like: I will probably do a segment entitled, "Ted is Grateful For ____." Clever, I know, because of the name of this blog. By the way, I can't take full credit for the name. It was actually suggested to me by a friend who thought I should have a one man band, and call myself "The Grateful Ted."
  • Things I Don't Like: I don't know if these posts will have a clever title, but they will be informative none the less. Most likely I will rant about my pet peeves, which everyone loves to hear about.
  • Random Thoughts: There may be a lot of these.
I will begin regular posting tomorrow. Enjoy.

2 comments: